Looking for a delicious recipe that uses multiple Beyond the Equator products? Look no further!
- 1/4 cup Creamy 5 Seed Butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 Sunflower Seed Flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam (thin out with 1-2 tablespoons of water if needed)
- Preheat the oven to 375 farenheit.
- In a large bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix until all incorporated.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix again.
- Pour the batter into a parchment lined loaf pan, spread out the raspberry jam over top, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool all the way before slicing and enjoy!
Other Recipes from Beyond the Equator You Might Like: