Hummingbird cake is the perfect recipe for Spring!
- 1 mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla non dairy milk
- 1⁄3 cup 5 Seed Butter
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup Sunflower Seed Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ginger paste or powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- A pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 cup diced pineapple
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a loaf pan with parchment.
2. Mix together the wet ingredients then add in the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Fold in the diced pineapple.
3. Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes (until golden, the top begins to crack, and a toothpick can be removed mostly clean). Let cool before slicing and enjoy!