Every day should consist of a sweet start! This fluffy lemon cake recipe is perfect, refreshing, and a fun treat! It also makes a nice snack or dessert, whatever you fancy!
For the Cakes:
- 1/4 cup 5 Seed Butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup Watermelon Seed Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries or any berries!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Oil two 6 inch cake pans (or one 8-9 inch pan).
- Mix everything together then evenly pour into the pans.
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes.
- While they cool make the whipped cream.
For the Whipped Cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar if you want it lightly sweet!
- Scoop just the cream from the top of the chilled coconut milk and add that along with the vanilla to a metal bowl.
- Whip with a hand mixer until fluffy!
- Spread on top of your cooled cakes, drizzle over some maple syrup and enjoy!
Check out our NEW Watermelon Seed Flour!