Get ready for the summer heat with these refreshingly delightful Pink Lemonade Donuts. Made from light, all natural, and allergen free ingredients, these donuts are nothing to feel guilty about!
- ¼ cup 5 Seed Butter
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 ¼ cup oat flour
- ⅓ cup Watermelon Seed Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar 1-2 tablespoons beetroot powder
- 2-3 tablespoons oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and oil donut pans (you could also make these as muffins just bake for longer).
- Mix all the donut ingredients together then pour into the donut tins. Bake for around 15 minutes, until golden and a toothpick can be removed cleanly.
- While they cool, mix together the icing ingredients, then dip the donuts and enjoy!
Try our NEW Watermelon Seed Flour!