No better way of staring your weekend than with a delicious vegan cranberry crumble. Just top it off with some creamy coconut milk ice-cream and you're ready to go!
For the Cake:
- 1/2 cup Watermelon Seed Flour
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
For the Crumble:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and oil an 8 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake ingredients and pour into the cake pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the crumble ingredients then sprinkle over the top and lightly press it into the cake.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes until golden, let cool a bit then serve with nondairy ice cream and a drizzle of seed butter and enjoy!