With so much to do during holiday season, we always find ourselves looking to simplify what we're cooking. This snickerdoodle recipe is not overly complicated and only takes a few minutes to prepare. It's also gluten free and free from the top 8 allergens including peanuts and tree nuts! Some recipes will call for peanut or almond butter, but we substitute our 5 Seed Butter which is a great alternative! It's also vegan and dairy free!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/3 cup 5 Seed butter
- Roll in coconut sugar (or brown sugar) mixed with cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, roll into 3 big cookies or 5 smaller cookies and roll these in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on the cookie sheet and flatten into the shape you want them to be.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until slightly golden and then enjoy!
Other recipes you may be interested in:
Be sure to check out our line of 5 Seed Butter, available in Creamy, Crunchy, Unsweetened, and Chocolate!