Looking for a healthy dessert? Look no further than our Fro-Yo Popsicles!
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Beyond the Equator Cranberry Seeds
- In a blender, puree berries with honey until smooth, set aside.
- Take your 3 large basil leaves and cut them down the middle lengthwise, rotate the pieces so they are on the short edge and cut into thin strips.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine puree, thinly sliced basil, yogurt, and cranberrys eeds. Stir until one uniform color.
- Pour into favorite popsicle mold in even amounts and gently tap the molds to remove air bubbles.
- Freeze for at least 6-8 hours or overnight for best results.
Check out some of our other RECIPES!