Looking for a way to use cranberry seeds? Look no further than these delicious muffins!
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 226g unsalted butter, softened (8oz)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 whole eggs (or 3 flax eggs)
- 2 tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Beyond the Equator Cranberry Seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. yogurt, plain, whole milk
1. Heat the oven to 350 F. Add liners to muffin tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add in lemon zest, lemon juice, cranberry seeds, and vanilla extract.
5. Fold in half of the flour mixture. Add the yogurt and mix until combined. Fold in the rest of the flour mixture until just combined.
6. Pour batter and bake for 20 minutes (or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean).
Check out our other Recipes!