Try mixing up your traditional pancakes with our Cranberry Seed Flour!
- 3/4 cup milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tbsp apple or white vinegar
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Seed Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg or vegan substitute
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar
- In a large liquid measuring cup, combine the milk and vinegar. Stir to combine and let sit for about 5 minutes to curdle.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, and salt.
- To the milk mixture, add the egg, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the liquied mixture into the flour mixture. Stir just until combined, some small lumps are ok. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat skillet at 375 F. Add a bit of oil, butter, or cooking spray to the skillet.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop batter into the skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and then cook until browned on both sides, 1 to 2 minutes more.
Check out some of our other RECIPES!