Who doesn't love banana bread! Check out our vegan recipe below.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Cranberry Seed Flour
- 1/3 cup unrefined or organic sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large bananas, overripe
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine both flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with the oil, vanilla, and milk.
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for approximately 50 min to 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean when tested.
Optional add ins: walnuts or vegan chocolate chips
Check out some of our other RECIPES!