Looking to upgrade your popcorn? Try our kettle corn recipe with our delicious Cranberry Seeds added in!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 pinch salt, coarse
- 1/4 cup Beyond the Equator Cranberry Seeds
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat until hot. Add 3 popcorn kernels and cover. When these pop add the rest of the kernels and the sugar, stir to coat.
- Cover the pot and shake it frequently until the poppping becomes much less frequent. The minute you hear that, take it off the heat so as not to burn.
- Remove the lid and add cranberry seeds and salt. Continue to shake until evenly coated.
- Turn the kettle corn out onto a parchment-lined tray for the sugar to dry.
Check out some of our other RECIPES!