Cranberry Seed Rice Crispy Treats are an easy snack you can make in just a few minutes! Our friends at Healthy Fit Fat Moms created this with our partners, Ocean Spray.
- 3 cups crispy rice
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup Unsweetened 5 Seed Butter
- 1/3 cup plant-based butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Cranberry Seeds (plus extra for topper)
- Melt the marshmallows, seed butter, and butter in a saucepan on medium-low heat, stirring often so the mixture doesn't burn.
- Once melted, pour over a bowl filled with crispy rice.
- Add in the cranberry seeds and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place the mixture in a lightly greased 8x12, or similar sized dish, and press down completely.
- Sprinkle the additional cranberry seeds for added color and nutrition.
- Let the crispy treats cool in the fridge or on the counter if you are more patient!