Below is the perfect healthier-for-you snack made by our friends at Mommy Gone Healthy!
- 1 cup 5 Seed Butter
- 3/4 to 1 cup unflavored protein powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp Cranberry Seeds
- Line a small baking dish with parchment paper
- In medium bowl, add 5 seed butter, protein powder, and maple syrup together. Mix well until a dough like consistency forms. You can mix by hand or use a hand mixer.
- Add half of the chocolate chips and mix in.
- Take your dough mixture and press into the baking dish that is lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture evenly into the pan until it is flat. Make sure to press well on the edges.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and all of the cranberry seeds evenly on the bars. Press firmly into the dough.
- Gently remove bars from the baking dish using the parchment paper. Cute evenly into bars.