Looking for a new fall dessert recipe? Look no further! These Cranberry Orange Thumbprint Cookies are ideal for all of your sweet cravings.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup Cranberry Seed Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- zest from one orange
- 1 vegan egg
- 1/3 cup 5 Seed Butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Fillings of choice (we used chocolate chips and ginger jam, orange marmalade would be great too!)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together all of the ingredients, then roll into 6 cookies and press your thumb into the center of each of them. Add your fillings to the center.
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!