With fall upon us, pie season is here! Peanut Butter Cream Pie is a classic southern recipe, and we put a modern spin on it by substituting our 5 Seed Butter. This recipe is straightforward and does not require baking in an oven. When the pie is complete, it is light, airy, and sweet, pairing perfectly with an after-dinner coffee.
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (18 total crackers)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup creamy 5 Seed Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Put graham crackers in a food processor and run until completely crumbled into a fine flour like texture.
- Melt butter and combine with graham cracker powder. Mix thoroughly with your hands until butter is evenly distributed.
- Firmly press graham cracker mixture evenly into 9-inch pie pan, forming the crust up the sides of the pan. Place the crust in the freezer for 20-30 minutes before filling.
- In a large mixing bowl (mechanical mixer recommended), add room temperature cream cheese and mix on high until creamy.
- Add creamy 5 Seed Butter and powdered sugar (using sifter). Mix on high until evenly distributed.
- Add Cool Whip or whipped topping and mix on medium until evenly distributed.
- Spread evenly into pie crust and place in refrigerator.
- Whip the heavy cream until forming stiff peaks. Remove pie from refrigerator and evenly spread whipped cream on top.
- Eat immediately or store in fridge! Optionally drizzly honey, chocolate syrup, or caramel when serving.