Credit to @marzipan.eats for this awesome Spiced Maple Cookie recipe!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup 5 Seed Butter
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seed Flour*
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa nibs
1. Mix 1 whisked egg, 1/3 cup 5 Seed Butter, 3 tbsp melted coconut oil, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbsp almond milk. .
2. Then add 1 1/3 cup almond flour OR cassava flour, 2 scoops of Chocolate Collagen(optional), cinnamon, fresh nutmeg, 1/4 tsp baking soda, sprinkle of sea salt.
3. Spoon onto parchment paper and sprinkle cocoa nibs.
4. Bake at 325° for 14 min! 🍪
*Sunflower Seed Flour occassionaly reacts with Baking Soda or Baking Powder to turn products slightly green. This is natural and purely aesthetic. To avoid, use 1/3 the recommended amount of Baking Soda or Baking Powder.
Check out our new Chocolate 5 Seed Butter, a great alternative to chocolate hazelnut spread!