- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 flax egg
- 1/3 cup Crunchy 5 Seed Butter
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 1 large chopped apple (I use star apple, which is why its purple)
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed Flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
In a bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients then add the dry ingredients and mix again. Pour into an oiled cake pan or parchment lined bread pan.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon Crunchy 5 Seed Butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
In a small bowl mix all the crumb topping ingredients together. Sprinkle over top the cake and lightly press into the batter. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes (until golden brown and a toothpick can be cleanly removed). Let cool before slicing, then enjoy!
*Sunflower Seed Flour occassionaly reacts with Baking Soda or Baking Powder to turn products slightly green. This is natural and purely aesthetic. To avoid, use 1/3 the recommended amount of Baking Soda or Baking Powder.