This recipe was developed by This Fruity Life!
Makes 9 - 12 bites
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup dried fruit (I used cherries and figs, dates work great too)
- Beyond the Equator 5 Seed Butter
- 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon per bite
- Mix/layer jam in addition (optional)
- 1 cup non dairy chocolate chips - melted
1. Add the crust ingredients to a food processor and blend until all incorporated and sticks together when pressed.
2. Press even amounts of the crust into the muffin tins (using either a lined muffin tin or silicone muffin tins or you could use a lined bread pan, making one large bar and slicing into individual bars).
3. Spread seed butter over crust, and drizzle the melted chocolate over the seed butter.
4. Place in the freezer for 2 hours, remove from the pan, store in a container in the fridge or freezer.