Try this delicoius gluten-free recipe for pancakes using our Pumpkin Seed Flour!
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seed Flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs (or vegan egg)
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Butter, for frying and serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin seed flour, cream cheese, eggs, and lemon zest until smooth.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour in about 3 tablespoons of batter and cook until golden, 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve topped with butter.