Dreaming of a nut-free, keto friendly baked pumpkin treat? This recipe from Green and Keto has you covered.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup erythritol sweetener
- 4 eggs large
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seed Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9"x5" loaf pan, and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine.
- Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla, and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the pumpkin seed flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt. Break up any lumps of almond flour or coconut flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to combine. (Optionally, add up to 1/2 cup of mix-ins, like chopped nuts or chocolate chips.) The batter will be somewhat thick.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- If the bread is browning too quickly, you can cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil.