Looking for a guilt-free snack to satisfy that sweet tooth? Try our new Brownie Baked Oats recipe! Allergen-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free, guilt-free, and frankly delicious!
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 mashed banana
- ¼ cup Creamy 5 Seed Butter
- 1 cup nondairy milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
For the drizzle:
Creamy 5 Seed Butter, warmed up and mixed with a little bit of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. 2.
- Mix everything together, pour into the pan and bake for around 20 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing, drizzle over more seed butter and enjoy! Store in the fridge and reheat whenever you need a quick breakfast or snack!
While you're here, check out some of our OTHER PRODUCTS?