Try this new muffin recipe next time you are looking for a delicious snack!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- mixed berries
- Prehead the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix everything together until smooth and fold in the berries.
- Pour into a silicone muffin pan or an oiled muffin pan, top each muffin with an extra banana slice and berry.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and a toothpick can be removed mostly clean.