Create your favorite oat power balls using our delicious 5 seed butter in this delicious recipe. These oat balls will provide you long lasting energy throughout the day with while keeping your hunger at bay!
1 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup Crunchy 5 Seed Butter
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ripe banana, mashed
1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, chocolate chips, and chia seeds. Set aside.
2. In a small microwaveable bowl, add the seed butter and honey.
3. Microwave for about 15 seconds or until seed butter melts slightly so that it is easier to stir.
4. Remove from the microwave and add in vanilla extract and mashed banana. Stir thoroughly until mixture is smooth.
5. Pour seed butter mixture over oat mixture and stir to combine, ensuring all of the oats are covered. If the mixture seems too wet, add 1 tablespoon of oats until it comes together.
6. Place bowl into refrigerator and chill for 15-20 minutes, so that the mixture holds together and is easier to shape into balls.
7. Form mixture into small balls. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.