Looking for a new muffin to try? Look no further!
- 1 cup oat milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted vegan butter or oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- the zest of one lemon
- 2 cups gluten free flour (try these!)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
For the crumble
- 1 cup Sunflower Seed Flour
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter or oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all the muffin ingredients together and scoop into 9 lined muffin tins. Set aside while you make the crumble.
- For the crumble, mix everything together then put some on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until goldenand a toothpick can be removed cleanly.