Have you ever struggled to make your favorite treats gluten-free? Tired of having to modify your recipes and still ending up with an unsatisfying result? You need to try our Sunflower Seed Flour. We expertly mill high-grade sunflower seeds to a fine powder, creating a clean and nutritious gluten-free flour. Our Sunflower Seed Flour can replace up to 50% of a flour mix and 100% of a nut or seed flour, making it easier for you to enjoy the foods you love, without compromise.
Why choose our Sunflower Seed Flour over other gluten-free alternatives? For starters, it is much higher in protein and lower in carbs, and more nutritionally dense than traditional gluten-free flours such as rice flour.
It is also:
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Single Ingredient, Allergy Friendly, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo approved.
- Produced in a factory free from the top 8 allergens; wheat and gluten, egg, fish, shellfish, peanut, tree nut, soy, dairy, and sesame. Making it safe for everyone!
- Great for baking, particularly for pancakes, waffles, cookies, brownies, etc.
- Nutritionally dense, sunflower seed flour nutrition includes B group vitamins, vitamin E, and antioxidants such as phenolic acids and flavonoids. These antioxidants have been shown to improve brain health and help regulate weight.
- Naturally sweeter than grain-based flour so can help you reduce added sweeteners when cooking.
We strive to provide the best-tasting and most nutritious ingredients the natural world has to offer. We are committed to continuing to innovate and offer the healthiest products possible without sacrificing great taste. Making delicious and functional Seed Flours for our customers is a critical part of that mission.
Need inspiration? Be sure to check out our range of delicious gluten and nut-free recipes. Enjoy!
*We recommend using 1/3 the amount of baking powder/soda listed in your favorite recipes as it may cause the product to turn green due to naturally occurring chlorophyll.
This is completely natural and safe for consumption! Alternatively, you can add a teaspoon of vinegar or lemon juice to the mix to stop the product from turning green.