FARE - Food Allergy Research & Education
We are excited to announce we have partnered with FARE to provide samples of our award winning 5 Seed Butter to buyers for only $1! All proceeds from these samples will go to FARE as they pursue their mission of:
"Improving the LIFE and HEALTH of the 32 million Americans with food allergies and providing HOPE for the promise of new treatments."
FARE is the largest private funder of food allergy research in the world and a critical force within a comprehensive landscape of health and wellness partners. FARE has put together a 5 year campaign to raise over $200 million for food allergies focusing on 5 priority initiatives:
1. Establishing a baseline understanding of the disease to give us insights into how food allergies develop and to discover ways to prevent and cure them.
2. Elevating the quality and accessibility of care by implementing guidelines and training
3. Expanding the number of therapies in food allergy by reducing barriers to drug development.
4. Accelerating new innovations in treatment diagnosis and patient care.
5. Preventing the rise of food allergies through research.
Why We Chose FARE
At Beyond the Equator we develop all of our products with the allergy community in mind. Ensuring that our products are free from the top 8 allergens is essential to making sure everyone can enjoy the foods they love. FARE is leading the charge in advocating for those with food allergies and increasing awareness and education programs across the board. We aim to help FARE pursue its mission while providing an accessible option for those who would like to try our innovative products.