Chia Seed Chicken Nuggets
Try these delicious and healthy chicken nuggets from our friends over at Lauren Kelly Nutrition - full recipe here!
1 pound organic, skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
3/4 cup ground flax seed (or try our Chia Protein Powder!)
1/4 cup Chia Seeds
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
2 cloves minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet or pan.
2. In a medium bowl, place flax seed, chia seeds, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano, basil and garlic. Mix well.
3. In another separate medium bowl, place eggs and mix well.
4. Line up the bowls and places each chicken into egg mixture, then flax/chia mixture. Lay onto prepared baking sheet until all of the chicken is used.
5. Discard any remaining egg or flax mixtures.
6. Cook chicken for 25 minutes or until cooked through, making sure to turn over once halfway through. Serve immediately.