Chia Buckwheat Pizza
1/4 cup Chia Seeds
3/4 cup water
3 Tbsp unrefined whole grain buckwheat flour
1 tsp oregano
1 Tbsp pine nuts - chopped
2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds - chopped
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup tomato paste
10 cherry tomatoes - halved
4 mushrooms - sliced
4-5 slices bell pepper
Small handful fresh basil leaves
1-2 tsp oregano - dried
1/2 Spanish onion - sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
1 ounce goat's cheddar cheese - grated
handful arugula leaves
1. Combine chia seeds, water, buckwheat flour, oregano, and salt and mix well until the mixture starts to thicken up.
2. Add chopped pine nuts and pumpkin seeds.
3. Spread out the crust mixture on parchment paper and form the dough in a round shape. Flatten to 1cm for a firm, thin crust.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until firm.
5. Remove from oven and add toppings of your choice and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Grate goat's cheese on top and sprinkle fresh arugula before serving.