Crispy 5 Seed Butter Banana Sandwich
If a sandwich like this was good for Elvis, it's certainly good for us! Try out our version of the King's favorite sandwich!
- Sliced bread
- Beyond the Equator 5 Seed Butter
- Olive Oil
- Slice banana into quarter inch thick rounds.
- Spread 5 Seed Butter onto two slices of bread.
- Using 6-9 slices of banana, complete sandwich.
- Bring skillet or pan up to medium heat.
- Add about 1 tsp. of olive to lightly coat skillet.
- Toast each side of sandwich in skillet for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Enjoy!