1/4 Cup 5 Seed Butter
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1/4 Cup - 1/2 Cup Cocao Powder (start with 1/4 cup and add more to taste after ingredients are combined)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 Sweet Potato w/ skin
1/2 ripe Avocado
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Chosen Blend / Coconut Oil / Ghee (any of the 3 will work)
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 Cup dairy-free Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Wash and roughly chop the sweet potato.
3. Toss sweet potato in chosen baking oil, sprinkle sea salt and cinnamon, and roast for 20-30 minutes or until soft.
4. Set roasted sweet potatoes aside to cool.
5. Set oven to 350.
6. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
7. Throw banana, maple syrup, oil, and 5 Seed Butter into a microwaveable bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds.
8. Stir in apple sauce, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar until everything is well combined, set aside.
9. Blend, process, or thoroughly combine sweet potato and avocado until it comes to a smooth consistency.
10. In a large mixing bowl, combine sweet potato and avocado mixture and wet mixture. Combine thoroughly.
11. Stir in dry ingredients until batter forms.
12. Fold in chocolate chunks.
13. Spread batter evenly onto greased 8x8 or 9 inch round pan.
14. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
15. Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes and cut.
16. Can be served immediately after baking, however I find best results when I allow them to refrigerate overnight!